Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: franckenberg
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Abraham von Franckenberg, whom we shall meet again as the friend of Johannes
- Franckenberg, whom we have already met as the friend and biographer of
- Years before, von Franckenberg had given over his estate to his eldest son,
- his own expense. Von Franckenberg studied Kaballa, alchemy, the works of
- the science of nature. Because of his studies von Franckenberg was attacked
- Duke if he was a Catholic, a Lutheran, or a Calvinist, von Franckenberg
- Johannes Scheffler was attracted to von Franckenberg at their first meeting,
- scientist. Long hours were spent by the two of them in von Franckenberg's
- Franckenberg died, and bequeathed many of his precious books and manuscripts
- Abraham von Franckenberg.” Another volume from this collection also
- Shortly after von Franckenberg's death, Scheffler decided to write a book
- As Abraham von Franckenberg had been a strong influence in Scheffler's life
- Franckenberg, now a third man befriended Angelus Silesius. This was Bernard
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: