Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: frederick
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Frederick II, considered the most brilliant of all German kings. He was a
- Crowned at Aix-la-Chapelle in July, 1215, Frederick combined the traditional
- When Nicolas arrived in Germany, Frederick, Duke of Styria was chosen king to
- rule as Frederick IV. Just at that time the Council of Basel had appointed an
- In the fact that soon after his election, Frederick decided to extend his
- It also seems something more than coincidence that in 1448, when Frederick
- In 1486, the year before Henry Cornelius was born, the son of Frederick IV,
- talking with him arranged that the Austrian Emperor, Frederick III would
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: