Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: giordano
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- such men as Giordano Bruno, philosopher, poet, and martyr, Johannes Kepler,
- Rome, Giordano Bruno was born beneath the shadow of Mount Vesuvius in the
- There he was given the name Giordano, which had been the name of one of the
- The Paris lectures of Giordano Bruno were based on his study of the famous
- On February 6th in the Campo dei Fiori, a Roman flower market, Giordano
- which Giordano Bruno was put to death in the year 1600 was an outer sign of
- glorious memorial in history, as Giordano Bruno himself indicated. While he
- Giordano Bruno and Copernicus, with the single aim of solving the secrets of
- Title: Contents: Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
- Title: Chapter: Giordano Bruno and Angelus Silesius
- Giordano Bruno and Angelus Silesius
- was such a task that confronted the thinker from Nola, Philotheo Giordano
- Giordano Bruno, under the impact of the new Copernican conception of nature,
- it that it animates itself.” — Because Giordano Bruno had not really
- And in his many wanderings about Europe, Giordano Bruno appeared at various
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: