Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: goethe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- year of Goethe's death. Steiner was well qualified for this position,
- for the Kurschner and the Weimar Editions of Goethe's
- celebrated Goethe scholar,
- Grundlinien einer Erkenntnistheorie der Goetheschen Weltanschauung,
- Theory of Knowledge in Goethe's Conception of the World,
- Goethe's way of thinking. During his Weimar residence while working at the
- Goethe-Schiller Archives as a free collaborator on the Weimar Edition of
- Goethe, Steiner developed lines of thought which he later expressed in his
- Goethes Weltanschauung,
- Goethe's Conception of the World, published in 1897.
- These two works, together with his introductions and commentary on Goethe's
- of Goethe's methodology.
- development of what Goethe indicated in his aphoristic description of
- mysticism in relation to poetry and philosophy. “Poetry,” said Goethe,
- Title: Addendum: Addenda to the 1923 Edition
- Erkenntnistheorie der Goetheschen Weltanschauung,
- The Theory of Knowledge in Goethe's Conception of the World.
- Title: Chapter: Agrippa of Nettesheim and Theophrastus Paracelsus
- Goethe has described the relationship of man to nature (in his book on
- nature of a thing with a few “rammed-in” concepts (to use Goethe's apt
- Title: Chapter: Epilogue
- stone (cf. my book, Goethes Weltanschauung, Goethe's Conception of the
- Erkenntnistheorie der Goetheschen Weltanschauung, The Theory of
- Knowledge in Goethe's Conception of the World, preface to the new edition.]
- Title: Chapter: Introduction
- life. For this too Goethe has found an apt expression: “And as long as you
- Title: Preface: Preface to the First Edition, 1901
- Goethe and in connection with him. What I said sounded to many as though
- Goethe can be described honestly as the best that has been written on this
- Title: Preface: Preface to the 1923 Edition
- Goetheanum in Dornach bei Basel, Switzerland
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: