Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: henry
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Among the Friends of God whom Tauler met were Henry of Nordlingen, one of
- between Henry of Nordlingen and Margaretha Ebner is dated 1348, and asks
- out by his former teacher from the University of Paris, Henry de Kalkar, who for
- of one Henry Cornelius, generally known as Agrippa of Nettesheim, in the
- Like others whom we have considered, Henry Cornelius studied at the
- In 1486, the year before Henry Cornelius was born, the son of Frederick IV,
- While he was still a young man, Henry Cornelius was appointed secretary in
- But Henry Cornelius' lectures did not long escape the attention of the
- lecturing at Ghent. In London Henry Cornelius was a welcome guest in the
- of Wolsey's installation as Cardinal, and was to become chaplain to Henry
- After his return to the Continent, Henry Cornelius went to Italy with
- In all, Henry Cornelius remained in Italy about seven years, and they were a
- Henry Cornelius was active as a physician during his first years in Italy,
- France. Henry Cornelius returned to Germany, and in 1518, the year Zwingli
- life of Henry Cornelius. Second, a woman was tried in Metz for witchcraft.
- In his position as town advocate Henry Cornelius went to her defense, with
- Henry Cornelius quietly left Metz for Cologne, where he remained in discreet
- That Henry Cornelius was considered an able scholar is evidenced by the fact
- disputation concerning the legality of the divorce action between Henry VIII
- to all of the other ferment of the time, the news that Henry VIII had declared
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: