Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: latin
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- discourses rather than the usual theological Latin. Thus the German language
- no wonder that Luther was to write of him, “Never in either the Latin or
- Eventually Jan took the four year course in the Latin School of Brussels,
- spoke only from his personal experience, never used any Latin phrases in his
- precious books and manuscripts, master of Greek, Latin, Hebrew, Chaldee and
- all, Paracelsus lectured in German, not Latin, which was unheard of in
- little Latin. His favorite reading was his Bible, which he carried with him
- “singing, dancing, rejoicing, jubilating.” Therefore many who heard of
- Pastor Primarius Richter, because of their circulating copies of Aurora,
- Title: Chapter: Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- into Latin. He calls the author “the great and divine revealer.” These
- Scotus Erigena, and as they must also have been stimulating in many respects
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- genuineness of the writings, and the correctness of the facts relating to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: