Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lord
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- feelings about Paris in the exclamation, “Indeed the Lord is in this place,
- “captive of the Lord,” to preserve the calmness of his soul like a
- Lord, be merciful to me, and forgive all my sins of this day, for I
- God. “In the morning you are to say, ‘O Lord, I wish to keep from all
- fashion every evening you are to say, ‘O Lord, I am a poor, unworthy
- of the Lord Jesus Christ.”
- the Lord's Supper after he had made a confession of faith. This was done on
- dedicated one of his works, Lord Bacon of Verulam, and other prominent
- Title: Chapter: Giordano Bruno and Angelus Silesius
- and diminishes in me, so much is the Lord's I strengthened thereby.”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: