Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lutheran
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Lutheran pastor and was called to the church at Zschopau, not far from
- their honesty and devoutness. The Boehme family were staunch Lutherans, and
- of Aurora fell by chance into the hands of the Lutheran Pastor
- service was conducted by the Lutheran clergyman who succeeded Richter. On
- Boethius, Lutheran Rector of Helmstadt. Bruno decided to go to Frankfort,
- Johannes Scheffler was appointed Court physician to the strict Lutheran Duke
- by the Lutheran clergy, and finally left Oels in 1641, and went to Danzig
- Duke if he was a Catholic, a Lutheran, or a Calvinist, von Franckenberg
- turning-point in Scheffler's spiritual life. He realized that the Lutheran
- example, when the Lutheran armies rounded up many Catholics and imprisoned
- he was set upon by a Lutheran cavalryman. He drew his sword, which all men,
- of 1653–1654, von Rostock was extremely severe on the Lutherans, with the
- At this point, however, von Rostock wished to have some proof that Lutherans
- collection, several poems were eventually included in the Lutheran hymnal,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: