Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: medici
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- took place at the time when Cosimo de Medici was making preparations for the
- stay in Italy in 1512, the year the Medici were recalled to Florence, and
- Greek. Julius II died during this period, and Giovanni de Medici, made
- Columbus had reached America on his western voyage; Lorenzo de Medici had
- and also was made professor of physic, medicine, and surgery at the
- University. He undertook to give a course of lectures in medicine, but the
- of such a goal of medicine he devoted his life.
- medicine and law. After a year at Strassburg, he entered the University of
- the University of Padua, where he received his degree of Doctor of Medicine
- Title: Chapter: Agrippa of Nettesheim and Theophrastus Paracelsus
- family and was born in Cologne. He studied medicine and jurisprudence at an
- you ... The third pillar of medicine is alchemy, for the preparation of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: