Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: monastery
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Dominican monastery at Erfurt, where he remained for nine years in
- Dominican monastery where Eckhart was professor of theology. One can imagine
- Florence, Suso entered a monastery in Constance. There he voluntarily
- near the monastery.
- some years had been the prior of a Carthusian monastery near Deventer. This
- Trithemius, originally Abbot of the Monastery of Wurzburg, later of
- At the age of fifteen he was enrolled in the Dominican monastery in Naples,
- For nearly thirteen years he studied in this monastery, and became learned
- where he stayed in the Della Minerva Monastery.
- very serious, and he left the monastery, divested himself of his Dominican
- produced a number of works which were published. The Prior of the monastery
- Rose, Abbot of the Cistercian monastery of Grüssau, and Vicar General of
- heart, a stern disciplinarian in his monastery, and a firm supporter of the
- Counter-Reformation. The monastery of Grüssau was located about fifty
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: