Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: oels
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Sylvanus Nimrod at Oels in Württemberg. Shortly before Scheffler arrived in
- Oels, the town of four thousand inhabitants had been reduced to less than
- At the same time that Scheffler came to Oels, an older man also arrived in
- by the Lutheran clergy, and finally left Oels in 1641, and went to Danzig
- Helvelius. From Danzig he returned to Oels in 1649. When he was asked by the
- Oels immediately, and returned to Breslau.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: