Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: oxford
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- at Oxford, Eckhart received the Licentiate and Master's degree from the
- the teachings of Savonarola, former lecturer at Oxford, at that time dean of
- interest Bruno. He visited Oxford, and was disappointed with what he found
- he had known in Italy and France. In Protestant Oxford Bruno found a
- the distinguished Polish Prince Johann a Lesco at Oxford was the occasion
- won easily, but was soon forbidden to continue his lectures in Oxford.
- of the Oxford scholars hopelessly bigoted, in the person of the Queen he
- lectures at Oxford, and, most important for posterity, to devote himself to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: