Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: philip
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Philip IV, known as “the Fair” began his fateful reign in France.
- the papacy against the attacks of the French king, Philip the Fair, which
- Philip the Fair, and with the passive agreement of the French-born Pope,
- his son Philip to the heiress of the Spanish kingdoms, his influence soon
- the boy was named Philip.
- London, Bruno met the brilliant statesman, Sir Philip Sydney, to whom he
- Armada, and with it the hope of Philip II to crush English Protestantism
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: