Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: rostock
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- In 1891 Steiner received his Ph.D. at the University of Rostock. His thesis
- Sebastian von Rostock, born the son of a poor ropemaker, now the vicar
- from his horse, von Rostock rushed to him in order to give him absolution
- of 1653–1654, von Rostock was extremely severe on the Lutherans, with the
- At this point, however, von Rostock wished to have some proof that Lutherans
- Sebastian von Rostock invited Angelus Silesius to his palace, and after
- Rostock give his imprimatur to Angelus Silesius' Geistreiche Sinn und
- von Rostock, who meanwhile had become Prince-Bishop of Breslau. Seven years
- Just as Sebastian von Rostock had appeared after the death of Abraham von
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: