Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: saint
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- The year Meister Eckhart was born, Louis IX, known to posterity as Saint
- later, on the day of Saint Martin, November 1l, 1347, Merswin was walking in
- whereby the group was acknowledged as a branch of the Knights of Saint John
- of Jerusalem, and the place became known as “The House of Saint John of the
- On the fifteenth of June, 1361 in the Convent of Saint Nikolaus in
- him to the service of God. The uncle, who was a Canon of the Church of Saint
- Saints' Day, 1517, when Martin Luther nailed his theses to the door of the
- to his censor on this account. For example, he removed the saints' pictures
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- compassion, which is even hidden to all the saints, in order to receive you
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: