Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spanish
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- his son Philip to the heiress of the Spanish kingdoms, his influence soon
- the rape of Peru by the most notorious of all Spanish conquistadores,
- English defeated the Spanish Armada.
- the Spanish were preparing to launch a massive invasion attempt against the
- taking shape, and the raids on the Spanish American coasts by Sir Francis
- In 1588, with Europe ablaze with the tale of the defeat of the Spanish
- under the tread of invading Spanish Catholic armies, Bruno decided to visit
- First he adopted the name of Johannes de Angelis, a Spanish mystic of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: