Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: strassburg
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Strassburg at this time, where he served as a preacher and prior. Two years
- city of Strassburg in the Papal Jubilee year of 1300, two years before the
- Strassburg, along with other cities and towns of Germany, was placed under a
- Johannes Tauler was among those in Strassburg who refused to discontinue
- left Strassburg for a journey which was to have important results for his
- banker of Strassburg, Rulman Merswin. His story is somewhat typical of that
- of a good family of Strassburg in 1307, Rulman Merswin was a man of business
- daughter of one of the leading families of Strassburg. But although he had
- God in Strassburg. Not long after this, Merswin was visited by a mysterious
- Friends of God at Strassburg. Merswin told him that he himself had had the
- In the Ill River near Strassburg was a little island called daz Grüne
- from Strassburg, Tauler was convinced that a layman has tasks to perform
- public announcement which probably originated in Strassburg, and may have
- In 1348 Strassburg was visited by the Black Death. All who could leave the
- himself,” and he continued his work at Strassburg against all odds,
- to make Strassburg the center of his work. He kept up his correspondence
- Strassburg, Johannes Tauler died at the age of sixty-one. Tradition relates
- matriculated at the University of Strassburg, where he intended to study
- medicine and law. After a year at Strassburg, he entered the University of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: