Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: theology
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- points of view in theology. In his disputations he had to defend the
- In 1302, the year after the famous Duns Scotus became professor of theology
- Dominican monastery where Eckhart was professor of theology. One can imagine
- discuss deep problems of theology, or nurse the sick, he was always ready
- followed this with a course in theology at Cologne where, as we have seen,
- Martin Luther was made a Doctor of Theology, he attended the Council of Pisa
- Germanica, or The Golden Book of German Theology, as Henry More
- become corrupt once again. He had no use for theology born of reason, nor
- eminently learned doctors of theology, and by two mathematicians. As a
- there existed a certain Protestant doctor of theology, Johannes Angelus of
- Title: Chapter: Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- dogmatic teaching of his theology. If he had fixed his spiritual eye upon
- The Theology of Antiquity, V. 1, p. 39.) — We cannot make it our task here
- content of the teachings of theology came into being little by little
- which is contained in theology, but had been reinterpreted, to bring forth a
- contemporary expression in Scholastic theology. We find him so far advanced
- Title: Chapter: Valentin Weigel and Jacob Boehme
- Valentin Weigel (1533–1588). He grew out of Protestant theology as Eckhart,
- Tauler, and Suso grew out of Catholic theology. He had precursors in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: