Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ulm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- banker of Strassburg, Rulman Merswin. His story is somewhat typical of that
- of a good family of Strassburg in 1307, Rulman Merswin was a man of business
- On October 9, 1364 Rulman Merswin had a dream in which he was told that a
- identified him with Rulman Merswin himself, as a sort of “double,”
- who came there from far and near. Rulman Merswin died in the House of St.
- been written by Rulman Merswin himself. It was copied and recopied, and was
- glories of Eternal Wisdom, settled at last in Ulm on the river Donau. There
- principal links in the chain of events that finally culminated on All
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- books attributed to him originated with someone else (Rulman Merswin).
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: