Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: university
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- studied at the University of Vienna. Steiner also had edited the works of
- In 1891 Steiner received his Ph.D. at the University of Rostock. His thesis
- University of Paris. Ever since then he has been known as Meister Eckhart.
- priests, theological students from the University of Paris, arrived and
- Gerard was sent to the University of Paris. In three years he was given his
- out by his former teacher from the University of Paris, Henry de Kalkar, who for
- study of law and mathematics at the renowned University of Padua, and
- University of Cologne. He also learned eight languages, and passed some time
- and not long afterward we find him at the University at Dôle as a
- University of Pavia on one of the works of the ancient world beloved by the
- The university lectures on the Pimander were suddenly broken off as a
- sixteen he entered the University of Basel. However, his restless nature and
- University. He undertook to give a course of lectures in medicine, but the
- received his Bachelor's and Master's degrees at the University of Leipzig.
- He continued his studies at the University of Wittenberg until 1567, three
- knew more than if I had attended a university for many years. I recognized
- to lecture in the University through the celebrated patron of scholars, Duke
- position of professor of philosophy in the university for two years,
- Prague. From there he went to the university at Helmstadt where he remained
- matriculated at the University of Strassburg, where he intended to study
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- was for some time Chancellor of the University of Paris, and played an
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: