Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: young
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- the young student, who well may have listened to those evening mealtime
- places to see the life that was being lived there. One day two young
- Gerhart Groote survived Jan van Ruysbroeck by three years Meanwhile, a young
- in France while still a young man.
- While he was still a young man, Henry Cornelius was appointed secretary in
- young nobleman, Giovanni Mocenigo, who read them with great interest, and
- Sometime later, when Bruno was in Zurich a letter reached him from the young
- this young nobleman, a member of one of the finest and most honorable
- He began to tutor the young Mocenigo, and also lectured privately to German
- and soon the young physician became the devoted student of the older
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- Young 15-Year-Old Boys.) It is entirely sufficient to say of Tauler that at
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: