Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astronomy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- lecturing to appreciative hearers on astronomy and general philosophical
- 1275. In addition, Bruno discussed logic, general philosophy, astronomy, the
- little rooms discussing Boehme, alchemy, astronomy, the mystics of medieval
- Title: Chapter: Agrippa of Nettesheim and Theophrastus Paracelsus
- Thus it is with certain truths of astronomy, of biology, etc. The doctrine of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: