Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: knight
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- chivalry and knighthood, of pious hermit and wandering minstrel, of
- steward in a knight's castle, hence Johannes' boyhood was passed in the
- knightly ideals with worldly activity. The rule of the Hohenstaufens
- of the Order of the Knights Templar began in France under the direction of
- whereby the group was acknowledged as a branch of the Knights of Saint John
- heroic ideals of knighthood lives in the mystical expressions of Suso. He
- end, this love-inspired Swabian poet-knight of the spirit, singer of the
- “wrestled in God's presence a considerable time for the knightly
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- Der gefangene Ritter, The Captured Knight, 1349;
- Teutonic Knight, a priest and a custodian in the house of the Teutonic
- Knights in Frankfurt; it teaches many lovely insights into divine truth, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: