Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: not-knowing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- It is not concerned with a “knowing,” but with a “not-knowing.” It no longer grasps something through the spirit;
- “not-knowing.” — It will be seen that the essence of things can
- not-knowing” Nicolas of Cusa thus speaks of nothing but the knowledge
- not-knowing” is prefigured in a certain way in these writings. Here we
- reach Him, “knowing” must flow into “not-knowing.” —
- “not-knowing.” But at the same time we must observe that in the field
- of “not-knowing” he has nothing to show except the theological
- into a “not-knowing,” hence that the highest cognition brings
- was awakening his own proper “not-knowing” within himself, while he
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: