Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: philosopher
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Franciscan philosopher and scientist, Roger Bacon. When Jan was eleven years
- Nicolas was to be known as “the last great philosopher of the dying Middle
- such men as Giordano Bruno, philosopher, poet, and martyr, Johannes Kepler,
- in the works of the ancient philosophers, particularly of Plotinus and
- Title: Chapter: Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- consideration. (If many contemporary natural scientists and philosophers
- philosophers who cannot find it “outside” should not attempt to look
- Title: Chapter: Giordano Bruno and Angelus Silesius
- mysteries of the spirit. A modern philosopher, Franz Brentano, describes this
- Title: Chapter: Introduction
- the philosophers dispute and quarrel in our study, and decide matters in this
- philosophers are closer to the master than those who feed upon the crumbs of
- their function to take part in writing them. The philosophers are the
- the prematurely deceased, clearsighted philosopher, comments on this
- the poet-philosopher, has rightly said (Atomistik des Willens,
- Title: Preface: Preface to the First Edition, 1901
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: