Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ruler
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- and at last to the Reformation. Typical of the Hohenstaufen rulers was
- lover of poetry, art, literature, and was a most capable ruler as well.
- Pope called upon the German ruler to abdicate, saying that no one could
- The struggle for power between rival rulers in Germany, together with the
- Nature had joined with spiritual and temporal rulers to make the lot of men
- as had no German ruler for centuries.
- Naples, Sicily, ruler of the Netherlands, Austria, Burgundy, and of
- dominions in the New World, to be ruler of Germany brought changes in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: