Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: supernatural
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- As he wrote, “Man has a spark of the spirit as a supernatural gift of God,
- Title: Chapter: Agrippa of Nettesheim and Theophrastus Paracelsus
- the spirit; men clung to the “supernatural magic” which
- supernatural phenomena. One who reads it as it stands must believe that the
- of higher cognition than do all the supernatural miracles concerning their
- Title: Chapter: Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- supernatural communications from the outside, and could not do so within,
- supernaturally. However, a difference between the cognition of the Divine
- through the revelation which He has given us in a supernatural manner, and
- is said of it that it came into the world through supernatural revelation.
- external, supernatural revelation. — One can therefore interpret the
- Title: Chapter: Epilogue
- periods succeeding theirs? They still believe in a “supernatural”
- than when I am confronted with the stories of supernatural miracles of the
- Title: Chapter: Introduction
- the natural and supernatural understanding of the whole man, so that man
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: