Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: villa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Thuringian village of Hochheim near Gotha, in Germany. His father was a
- Jan van Ruysbroeck was born in the little village of Ruysbroeck on the Senne
- moment of his death, the bells of the churches in neighboring villages began
- Jacob Boehme was born on April 24, 1575 in the little German village of Alt
- When he was fourteen, his father apprenticed him to the village cobbler for
- little village of Cicala near Nola. His boyhood was passed in the midst of
- Hadrian's villa dressed as a poor beggar, which indeed he was. These events
- general of the diocese of Breslau. As a simple parish priest in the village
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: