Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Suso once saw a vision of angels, and asked them in what manner God dwelt in
- night. Finally, after sixteen years of agony, Suso had a vision at
- instruct him how to suffer. In response, he had a vision of Christ on the
- vision of the Risen Christ, January 25, 1366, at the age of seventy-one.
- ideals of cure envisioned by Paracelsus. This method of preparation of
- repeatedly throughout the remainder of his life, he meditated on his vision.
- than compensated by his vision of the greatness of man and of man's destiny.
- lofty spiritual vision, and of clear consciousness. He died on July 9, 1677,
- Title: Chapter: Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- the field of vision. One must only ask, What is outside, what inside? Outside is
- “red” is to appear in my field of vision. Insofar as it is not
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- by external revelations, by spirit-like visions. But he clearly expresses
- visions in the professing substance ... I shall also tell you. A direct
- any vision is the nobler the more reasonable and imageless it is, and the
- Title: Chapter: Giordano Bruno and Angelus Silesius
- the vision of scientific thinking beyond the earth; he no longer thought of
- Title: Chapter: Introduction
- origin in the visions of this sense. But it was not the case that this sense
- Title: Chapter: Meister Eckhart
- inner vision. It is in the nature of God that He loves the world. A god
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: