Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: water
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- holy water was sprinkled over the group during the service, he opened his
- water might cool his burning thirst. Such a man can write about “longing
- nature of ores, the properties of mineral waters, and the stratification of
- Slowly, however, the tide began to turn; the waters of opposition gathered
- Title: Chapter: Agrippa of Nettesheim and Theophrastus Paracelsus
- the primordial matter, the primordial water (Yliaster). And he regards as a
- also calls the great limbus) into the four elements, water, earth, fire, and
- the birds in the sky, and the fish in the water, but all corporeal and
- earth, water, air, and fire, we still have. We call these four
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- like a drop of water in the great ocean. He speaks of this yearning for the
- Title: Chapter: Giordano Bruno and Angelus Silesius
- is in the air, the stone lies on the land; the fish lives in the water, my
- Title: Chapter: Meister Eckhart
- water and place a mirror in it and put it under the wheel of the sun. The
- Title: Chapter: Valentin Weigel and Jacob Boehme
- parts reposing within itself (water). On this level exists an inner acerbity
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: