Searching Eleven European Mystics
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dominic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Dominican monastery at Erfurt, where he remained for nine years in
- Dominican institution where the eminent scholastic, Albertus Magnus was a
- importance within the Dominican Order.
- of Erfurt, Vicar of Thuringia in Dominican records. He was now in his
- frequently entered into disputation with Franciscans in defense of Dominican
- was enhanced by the writings of this Dominican, just as the Italian language
- Dominicans who had preceded him, and although he did not follow their
- of this Thuringian Dominican, invited Eckhart to Rome to defend the cause of
- of the Dominicans for Saxony. Three years later he was appointed
- of Superior of the entire Dominican Province in Germany. However, a certain
- addressed to the Superiors of the Dominican Order at its headquarters in
- However, a Dominican managed to obtain the task of investigating Meister
- found his fellow-Dominican entirely without guilt or taint of heresy.
- Dominican monastery where Eckhart was professor of theology. One can imagine
- the effect of the older Dominican teacher upon the impressionable mind of
- Eventually Tauler entered the Dominican college in Cologne not long before
- Week after week, month after month, this fearless Dominican stood in his
- of the work of Meister Eckhart is that of yet another Dominican, Heinrich
- Through the Dominican stream the Scholasticism of Thomas Aquinas came to
- Dominican monk, leader of the reaction against the Renaissance, the dogmatic
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Chapter: Meister Eckhart
- belonged to the Order of the Dominicans, as did the greatest Christian
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: