Searching Eleven European Mystics
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: leo
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Renaissance investigators like Leonardo da Vinci would have seemed
- freedom from traditionalism and conservatism Leonardo da Vinci. At this
- Cardinal at fourteen, now became Pope Leo X, whose famous exclamation,
- and Leonardo da Vinci left Rome for the last time enroute to his three year
- In 1610, the year when Galileo discovered the satellites of Jupiter by means of
- students at Padua, where he was soon to be followed by Galileo. Bruno
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: