Searching Eleven European Mystics
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: not-knowing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- It is not concerned with a knowing, but with a not-knowing. It no longer grasps something through the spirit;
- not-knowing. It will be seen that the essence of things can
- not-knowing Nicolas of Cusa thus speaks of nothing but the knowledge
- not-knowing is prefigured in a certain way in these writings. Here we
- reach Him, knowing must flow into not-knowing.
- not-knowing. But at the same time we must observe that in the field
- of not-knowing he has nothing to show except the theological
- into a not-knowing, hence that the highest cognition brings
- was awakening his own proper not-knowing within himself, while he
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: