Searching Eleven European Mystics
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pastor
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- decades seems to have been that of a dedicated pastor, who served his
- Lutheran pastor and was called to the church at Zschopau, not far from
- he continued as pastor of this church until his death in 1588, the year the
- development and his dedication to his pastoral tasks are very remarkable. He
- Twenty-one years after the death of their pastor, his parishioners came to
- So while Pastor Weigel stood in his pulpit and preached to his flock Sunday
- men were assured by their pastors that these were definite places,
- of Aurora fell by chance into the hands of the Lutheran Pastor
- denunciations of his pastor. Afterward he went to Richter and attempted to
- Pastor Primarius Richter, because of their circulating copies of Aurora,
- Boehme was fast becoming famous. The second attack upon him by Pastor
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: