Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: austria
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Back Cover Sheet
- BORN IN AUSTRIA in 1861, Rudolf Steiner received recognition as a scholar when he was invited to edit the Kürschner edition of the natural scientific writings of Goethe. In 1891, Steiner received his Ph.D. at the University of Rostock. He then began his work as a lecturer. From the turn of the century to his death in 1925, he delivered well over 6000 lectures. His written works eventually included some fifty titles.
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
- Count Hoyos, who owned several large estates in Austria, dismissed his
- Austrian Southern Railway. He was given his first job in an
- years old, into one of the most idyllic parts of Austria, called “the
- The management of the Austrian Southern Railway seems to have taken a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: