Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: buddha
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- attributed to Buddha. A man much attached to life, who on no account
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 6: Egyptian Mystery Wisdom
- personality the Buddha lived with his followers; as such a personality
- parallels which exist between the biographies of Buddha and of Jesus.
- Buddha and Christ. We need only follow up the details to see that all
- The birth of Buddha is announced by a white elephant who descends to
- that it signifies the birth of a Buddha. They have a definite, typical
- idea of a Buddha. The life of the individual personality will have to
- born. The Brahmin Asita says of Buddha, This is the child which will
- become Buddha, the redeemer, the leader to immortality, freedom and
- related of Buddha that at the age of twelve he was lost, and was found
- Buddha had lived in solitude and had returned, he was received by the
- course of Buddha's life the tempter approaches him, promising him all
- the kingdoms of the earth. Buddha will have nothing to do with this,
- not desire an earthly one; I shall become Buddha and make all the
- points: the results would be the same. The life of Buddha ended
- death of Buddha corresponds with the transfiguration of Jesus: And it
- and glistening. At this point Buddha's earthly life ends, but the
- and Resurrection. The difference between Buddha and Christ lies in
- that of Buddha. Buddha and Christ are not understood by simply
- chapters of this book.) Other accounts of the death of Buddha need not
- definite way, so a Buddha or a Christ can live only in a quite
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: CaMF: Reference Guide to Principal Themes in Christianity As Mystical Fact, Based on Other Works by Rudolf Steiner
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: