Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: medea
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- Medea, the daughter of the king, who was versed in magic, helped him.
- of Medea he threw a stone among the men, whereupon they murdered one
- another. By means of a magic potion from Medea, Jason put the dragon
- upon the return journey to Greece. Medea accompanied him as his wife.
- The king pursued the fugitives. To delay him, Medea slew her little
- it. This is possible when his own consciousness (Medea) comes to his
- aid with its magic force. Medea becomes for Jason what Diotima, as the
- spiritual element, the advice of Medea. Even when man has found his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: