Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: odysseus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- it related of Odysseus also that he descended to the nether world.
- awakening of the eternal in the soul. That Odysseus achieved this
- several of his companions. Odysseus saves himself by blinding the
- it, will be devoured by it. Odysseus then reaches the island of the
- Odysseus must overcome her. Then he can descend into the nether world.
- power. Odysseus must traverse the awesome passage between Scylla and
- Odysseus' companions perish in a shipwreck; he alone saves himself and
- are striving with him, fail, except Odysseus, who alone is worthy. In
- by the mystically symbolical number seven. Before Odysseus reaches
- Odysseus encounters the world and its pleasures, and the spirit which
- woven during the day. The suitors must be overcome by Odysseus so that
- upon entering his house. Then he overcomes the suitors. Odysseus seeks
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: