Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plotinus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- is active in their creation. The Neoplatonic philosopher, Plotinus
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 12: Christianity and Pagan Wisdom
- method of thought. Let us see how Plotinus (204269 A.D.) describes
- In the following words Plotinus
- Title: CaMF: Translators Notes
- Plotinus, 5th Ennead, The Divine Mind, 8th Tractate, On
- Intellectual Beauty, 6. Plotinus (204269 A.D.) was born
- before his death, Plotinus collected his writings and arranged
- Plotinus, 4th Ennead, On the Nature of the Soul, 8th Tractate,
- Plotinus, 5th Ennead, The Divine Mind, 1st Tractate, On the
- Title: CaMF: Reference Guide to Principal Themes in Christianity As Mystical Fact, Based on Other Works by Rudolf Steiner
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: