Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: rome
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- saga of Prometheus. Prometheus and Epimetheus were the sons of the
- In the battle with the Titans, Prometheus stood at the side of Zeus.
- Titans' attitude of mind continued to live in Prometheus. He was only
- presumption, Prometheus took their part, teaching them the art of
- Prometheus. Hephaestus, the son of Zeus, was commissioned to fashion
- brother of Prometheus. She brought him a casket as a gift from the
- gods. Epimetheus accepted the gift, despite the fact that Prometheus
- command of Zeus, Prometheus was chained to a rock in the Caucasus
- liver, which continually renewed itself. Prometheus had to pass his
- Prometheus to discover something about it. Prometheus denied him any
- Prometheus. During his travels Hercules also came to the Caucasus. He
- killed the eagle which was consuming the liver of Prometheus. The
- incurable wound, sacrificed himself for Prometheus. Then the latter
- Prometheus belongs among the latter. This characterizes his being. But
- nature-force (Kronos) had been tamed. Prometheus, therefore,
- man may be redeemed. What Prometheus, the human will, despises, is
- Prometheus, also holds good for the poem of the Odyssey by Homer. The
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 13: Augustine and the Church
- of Origin, Clement of Alexandria, Gregory of Nazianzus, Jerome and
- Title: CaMF: Translators Notes
- 40 A.D., he headed a Jewish embassy to Rome to petition the Emperor
- Eusebius and other Church Fathers advanced a tradition that in Rome
- Hippolytus, born probably 2nd half of 2nd century A.D. in Rome;
- Died c. 326 in Rome. Steiner's reference is to Hippolytus' The
- there, but finally reached Rome where he established himself
- Title: CaMF: Reference Guide to Principal Themes in Christianity As Mystical Fact, Based on Other Works by Rudolf Steiner
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: