Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: archetypal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- archetypal substance of all things. Certainly this thought is to be
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- points to the archetypal nature of the spirit for those who listen to
- point of divining the archetypal force from which everything has
- and shaped the different kinds, looking to the archetypal patterns which
- himself the superior, the archetypal man is born. And with this
- Mysteries that are celebrated among them, that Adam is the archetypal man.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- single archetypal being was torn into the four elements, fire, water,
- only through the tearing apart of the archetypal One into the four
- entities. This archetypal One is diffused into the elements of the
- archetypal unity which is spellbound in the world, interwoven with
- of the earth. Thus Demeter is the archetypal being of the earth, and
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- one, the archetypal Mystery, the Christian Mystery, was to replace the
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 12: Christianity and Pagan Wisdom
- looking to the archetypal patterns. It is not a personal matter when
- within; then He appears as the archetypal essence sending forth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: