Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: horse
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 2: Mysteries and Mystery Wisdom
- The horses would them like to horses sketch,
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- horses with a charioteer. One of the horses is patient and wise, the
- its path, the stubborn horse makes use of this to hinder the
- the bad horse brings it into a state of confusion. Whether the bad
- horse is overcome by the good and the team is able to enter the
- the bad horse. So it happens that the soul is never able to raise
- traverse; the soul which because of the wild horse has seen nothing,
- the soul in one personality. The wild horse represents the lower
- nature, the wise horse the higher nature, and the charioteer the soul
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- At the opening of the first seal a white horse upon which sits a rider
- the new faith. At the opening of the second seal a red horse appears,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: