Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: number
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 1: Points of View
- apprehension. Not only the number thus conquered is important: there
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- numbers and figures, whose laws they investigated mathematically.
- principles numbers are by nature the first, and in numbers they seemed
- modification of numbers being justice, another being soul and reason,
- and ratios of numerical scales were expressible in numbers; since,
- after numbers, and numbers seemed to be the first things in the whole
- of nature, they supposed the demands of numbers to be the elements of
- all things, and the whole heaven to be a musical scale and a number.
- numbers. When two bodies combine to form one substance this always
- expressible by number, combines with an appropriate one of the other
- arrangements of measure and number in nature. Geometric figures also
- the laws of numbers and figures entirely by himself, through his
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- not admit death and will not be dead, just as the number three, we
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- numbers and writing, as well as other things leading to culture,
- by the mystically symbolical number seven. Before Odysseus reaches
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 6: Egyptian Mystery Wisdom
- existence and divine existence is a difference in degree and number.
- the mystery of number. The cosmic being Osiris is One; nevertheless
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- communities. For the number seven is the sacred symbolic number which
- must be chosen because of its symbolic meaning. The actual number of
- sevenfold is again connected with the sacred character of the number
- it has itself created becomes sanctified. And I heard the number of
- number; the trumpets of Christianity sound for every one who is
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 10: Jesus and His Historical Background
- numbers at the time of Christ were estimated at four thousand. They
- Title: CaMF: Comments By the Author
- Comment 9: Regarding the significance of the number seven, enlightenment
- Title: CaMF: Cover Sheet
- Library of Congress Catalogue Card Number 61-18165
- Title: CaMF: Foreword
- and attended a number of his lecture courses. His impressions of this
- Title: CaMF: Translators Notes
- also made a number of references to Lyell's work in his lectures
- number ot other works, some translated into English, among them being
- on a number of occasions, particularly in lectures given between
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
- achievements in so many fields of life began to inspire a number of
- increasing number of physically and mentally handicapped children and
- general are used by a steadily growing number of doctors all over the
- world, and his indications are tested and followed up in a number of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: