Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thinking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 1: Points of View
- to the methods of thinking and the conclusions of natural science.
- opposition of many who believe they are thinking scientifically, but
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- the thinking life of the Pythagoreans is the fact that man discovers
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- dragging in any of the other senses along with his thinking, but who
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- about this relationship between the way of thinking common to
- of thinking of the Mysteries. Such accord exists to the fullest extent
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- Realize then from what you have fallen, change your thinking and
- light from its place, unless you change your thinking. But this you
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 10: Jesus and His Historical Background
- authors, the founders of their way of thinking, and who left behind
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 12: Christianity and Pagan Wisdom
- continuation of the Platonic way of thinking, and which may be
- because God sees them, derives from a way of thinking essentially
- were the founders of their way of thinking, and left behind them many
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 13: Augustine and the Church
- Augustine's method of thinking told him that since the
- were possible for such a mode of thinking. One is that if the human
- thinking which is evolved from the Mystery knowledge enriched through
- Title: CaMF: Comments By the Author
- the method of thinking which proceeds from spiritual points of view.
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
- putting force, life into thinking, through thinking, within thinking.
- they are followed, sooner or later the moment arrives when thinking
- Steiner expresses in a wonderful phrase: “Thinking itself becomes a
- known to him before. He discovered that this “living thinking”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: