Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: child
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Contemporary Civilization in the Mirror of the Science of the Spirit (1904)
- children lovingly. My life was not in vain. I have made good use of
- nach dem Leben geschildert von Kuno Freidank. (On the Belief in
- Title: Book: Our Atlantean Ancestors
- the child with rules, to sharpen his reason. Instead, life was
- the child had grown and had gone out into life, for everything he had
- Title: Book: Transition of the Fourth into the Fifth Root Race
- themselves as children of a divine universal power; the other belongs
- following like children. Then the leadership was gradually
- Title: Book: The Lemurian Race
- the will, of the faculty of imagination. The education of children
- Akasha Chronicle shows with respect to this raising of children
- female child was also hardened, everything else was directed toward
- places where the children were hardened were surrounded with walls of
- childish beginnings. The words of our language all too easily call up
- Title: Book: The Division into Sexes
- superhuman beings, confronted man, who was still childishly
- holds sway. The children carry within themselves the physical
- Title: Book: On the Origin of the Earth
- childhood and so on to the age of the mature adult, so too must
- Title: Book: The Life of Saturn
- life between birth and death, through infancy, childhood, and so on,
- for “children and nurses.” Such a statement springs
- come when a higher science will go beyond the childishness of such
- Title: Book: Cosmic Memory: Back Cover
- Among the activities springing from the work of Rudolf Steiner are the Bio-Dynamic Farming and Gardening Association which aims at improved nutrition resulting from methods of agriculture outlined by Rudolf Steiner; the art of Eurythmy, created and described by him as visible speech and visible song; the work of the Clinical and Therapeutical Institute of Arlesheim, Switzerland, with related institutions in other countries; the homes for the treatment of mentally retarded children; and new directions of work in such fields as Mathematics, Physics, Painting, Sculpture, Music Therapy, Drama, Speech Formation, Astronomy, Economics and Psychology.
- The success of Rudolf Steiner Education (sometimes referred to as Waldorf Education) has proven the correctness of Steiner's concept of the way to prepare the child for his eventual adult role in and his contribution to modern society. Today there are some seventy Rudolf Steiner Schools in existence in seventeen countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and South America, with a total of 30,000 children enrolled.
- Title: Book: Introduction: Cosmic Memory
- with the education of children. Through his own experience as tutor
- children and young people today, Steiner set forth in a small work
- Geisteswssenshaft (The Education of the Child in the Light of the
- system of education of children and young people based upon factors
- inherent in the nature of the growing child, the learning process,
- Steiner's concept of the way in which to prepare the child for his
- Pharmacology have been applied; the Homes for Children in need of
- mentally retarded children along lines developed under Steiner's
- 326, 328.) Steiner has stated that from his early childhood he knew
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: