Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: countries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Cosmic Memory: Back Cover
- Among the activities springing from the work of Rudolf Steiner are the Bio-Dynamic Farming and Gardening Association which aims at improved nutrition resulting from methods of agriculture outlined by Rudolf Steiner; the art of Eurythmy, created and described by him as visible speech and visible song; the work of the Clinical and Therapeutical Institute of Arlesheim, Switzerland, with related institutions in other countries; the homes for the treatment of mentally retarded children; and new directions of work in such fields as Mathematics, Physics, Painting, Sculpture, Music Therapy, Drama, Speech Formation, Astronomy, Economics and Psychology.
- The success of Rudolf Steiner Education (sometimes referred to as Waldorf Education) has proven the correctness of Steiner's concept of the way to prepare the child for his eventual adult role in and his contribution to modern society. Today there are some seventy Rudolf Steiner Schools in existence in seventeen countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and South America, with a total of 30,000 children enrolled.
- Title: Book: Introduction: Cosmic Memory
- countries. The sheer physical and mental vigor required to carry on a
- in seventeen countries of the world, including the United States,
- countries of the world, including the United States.
- institutions in other countries, where for the past thirty years the
- special care, which exist in many countries for the treatment of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: