Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: design
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Contemporary Civilization in the Mirror of the Science of the Spirit (1904)
- the 'seventies of the nineteenth century which may be designated as
- Title: Book: Our Atlantean Ancestors
- developed a power similar to that of the object it designated.
- Title: Book: Transition of the Fourth into the Fifth Root Race
- principal leader, whom occult literature designates as Manu,
- Title: Book: The Lemurian Race
- designate external objects.
- on such a low stage of development that one cannot but designate it
- designated these to be the ancestors of the coming Atlantean race.
- Title: Book: The Division into Sexes
- designated as the Lemurian. At that time the human body still
- designates as man. He could not connect any sensory perceptions with
- Title: Book: Extrusion of the Moon
- beings are designated as “sun gods” in mystery
- Title: Book: Some Necessary Points of View
- distinguish three such steps, which are designated as three
- apparent that these designations at first have nothing to do
- Title: Book: On the Origin of the Earth
- which one designates as Saturn, Sun, and Moon. On can thus speak of
- designations are also in common use. Saturn, Sun, Moon, earth, and so
- Title: Book: The Life of Saturn
- and in theosophical literature they are designated as
- Title: Book: The Life of the Sun
- and cast off what one today designates as moon. In the third cycle
- Title: Book: The Life of Earth
- such a designation incorrect. But here we shall not speak further of
- which in theosophical literature is designated as the third principle
- race, the Lemurian. Again, the designation “race” for
- with what today one designates as “race.” One must be
- impossible to designate as “races.” In this respect,
- Title: Book: Introduction: Cosmic Memory
- building erected in consonance with his design and under his personal
- dealing with the science of the spirit is designed. This involves the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: