Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dies
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Contemporary Civilization in the Mirror of the Science of the Spirit (1904)
- could ever be explained by a mere splitting up of large bodies into
- started from scientific studies joined their ranks. While Buechner,
- Title: Book: Transition of the Fourth into the Fifth Root Race
- also describe them as higher spirits who assumed human bodies in
- Title: Book: The Division into Sexes
- substance, not on earth but on other celestial bodies. Details about
- Title: Book: The Last Periods before the Division into Sexes
- other regions lived animals which already had dense bodies and also
- further because their bodies had taken on this denser materiality too
- Not all human bodies, however, had reached this
- develop bodies which would be fit to receive the full human spirit.
- Title: Book: The Hyperborean and the Polarean Epoch
- etheric bodies. These had an elongated elliptical form, in which the
- matter. Only the bodies which had already been formed could produce
- physical laws of the outside world, that is, it dies away. As
- bodies gradually took on the fixed limits which separated the
- Title: Book: Beginning of the Present Earth Extrusion of the Sun
- Something similar happened with human bodies. From
- light ether, and into an ether which gives bodies the capacity to
- some with air bodies. The human body itself had become subject to a
- Title: Book: Some Necessary Points of View
- with the heavenly bodies of today which bear these names in physical
- their physical bodies. In this case, the “conscious mind”
- folk-consciousness works by means of the astral bodies of the human
- Title: Book: On the Origin of the Earth
- observe the objects and beings on other heavenly bodies which are
- observation of other heavenly bodies is quite different from that
- bodies from the outside. The Saturn consciousness, on the other hand,
- heavenly bodies. One does not speak altogether accurately, but still
- objects and events of other heavenly bodies — and of his own
- the Sun and the heavenly bodies most closely connected with it. It is
- heavenly bodies which did not belong to the immediate sphere of
- Title: Book: The Life of Saturn
- man. This took place on heavenly bodies which preceded Saturn.
- Saturn. From their bodies they pour the substance which becomes the
- through the sensory germs. Through the human bodies, understanding is
- Title: Book: The Life of the Sun
- two bodies thus existed in place of the former planetary Sun, namely,
- separate bodies (Sun and Moon) became united and together passed
- Title: Book: Life on the Moon
- the third cycle these two bodies become completely separated. Sun and
- Moon are now two bodies, and the latter moves around the former in a
- Title: Book: The Life of Earth
- physical plant and animal bodies, and so forth.
- whose higher astral bodies the Spirits of Personality have worked in
- both heavenly bodies separate from the earth.
- etheric bodies. But one must not imagine that they could have
- etheric bodies were no longer possible.
- former came into the sphere of influence of other heavenly bodies.
- heavenly bodies, its meeting with foreign planets, in the time which
- Title: Book: The Fourfold Man of Earth
- initiative transforms the “lower” bodies, and thereby
- the three bodies of man (the physical, the ether, and the astral
- planetary bodies have successively worked on this body, so that
- Sun development. Hence the forces of four planetary bodies have not
- through this collapse of the human bodies that the decline of Saturn
- could attain full development on the successive heavenly bodies. Thus
- only a part of the human bodies developed on Saturn attained the full
- Saturn goal. Those human bodies which did attain this goal were
- of plant men. That portion of the human bodies however which had not
- of these two bodies for influences which emanated from the Moon, the
- his development there. In this way three heavenly bodies developed
- out of the old Sun. The forces of two of these heavenly bodies, the
- heavenly bodies it became possible that into the tripartite human
- bodies formed on Saturn attained the goal which was set for them
- with these heavenly bodies. From the sun those forces reach him which
- even on the future of the physical if one studies the
- Title: Book: Prejudices Arising from Alleged Science (1904)
- infinitely small atoms of living cells as well as of chemical bodies,
- the other, and already today sees through opaque bodies, which
- (Theological Studies and Criticism by Ullmann and Umbreit), 1829,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: