Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: From the Akasha Chronicle
- by external history; and — on the basis of direct spiritual
- Title: Book: Our Atlantean Ancestors
- many similar images which he had already experienced. He directed his
- be directed by the germinal energy used by the Atlanteans into
- to direct it in such ingenious ways as once were possible. From this
- primarily directed toward vivid sense impressions. Colors which the
- within, and can no longer give direct orders to nature, is not
- directed. Intelligence took the place of mere appetites and desires.
- life, but they never lost their direct, naive faith in it.
- Title: Book: Transition of the Fourth into the Fifth Root Race
- their will was directed from outside.
- to them by higher beings which did not belong directly to earth.
- messengers” either directed the communities themselves or
- human race was directed.
- the people could grasp with their senses only what happened directly
- able to inform them of the principles by which they directed them.
- was to be wholly directed by the faculty of thought.
- the first kind to take its direction into its own hands.
- according to which they had hitherto been directed in a way vaguely
- way. He taught them that invisible powers directed what confronted
- were to be directed from the visible to the invisible. Life is
- It was the intention of Manu to direct
- imposed upon the fifth root race. This race was to learn to direct
- natural forces without directing his thoughts to the divine.
- Manu were selected for a gradual direct initiation into his divine
- divine direction, but man is not to be forced to admit this; he is to
- Title: Book: The Lemurian Race
- directly from the objects which surrounded him. It flowed to him from
- was wholly directed toward this. The boys were hardened in the
- female child was also hardened, everything else was directed toward
- nature through direct contemplation of them. But the learning was
- direct gift from the spiritual universal forces. When he received
- in direct contemplation of the active forces of nature. They looked
- element exercised was directed more toward the external action of the
- Under their direction the men of this group had been trained in the
- her according to which she directed the actions of men. The leaders
- was under the direction of the higher leaders. They had inspired the
- For there the leaders directed this transformation in a way of which
- Title: Book: The Division into Sexes
- This portion of energy is now directed toward the
- built shone into their soul directly. Therefore they could become the
- directed only toward materialization in that which assumed form
- directed toward the outside, but toward the inside. The superhuman
- spiritual forces, direct all the energy of their soul toward the
- is love. The superhuman beings directed all their love outward
- “Man” however can only direct a part of it outward.
- which he directs toward his inner development. And thus that arises
- of the spiritual energy which was directed outward. Thus sensual
- natures had power. That part of human soul energy which is directed
- Title: Book: The Last Periods before the Division into Sexes
- from the spiritual world directly into their will. They consciously
- directed the other men. They received their mission from the world of
- directors and regulators in this field.
- beings; their will was directed toward nothing but acting in
- beings man was brought to the point of directing his inner nature
- images of his soul directly to pure spiritual influences. The
- the images of his soul were directed toward the sensuous, external
- direct his actions in accordance with his perceptions of the world of
- Before we continue in this direction, something
- Title: Book: Extrusion of the Moon
- directing force of understanding was not in the beings themselves.
- They were directed by an understanding which was outside of them.
- Higher, more mature beings than they, surrounded and directed them.
- requires a higher power and capacity to direct denser forms of
- toward a condition in which they were to direct outer events
- concerned with developing the human understanding and directing it
- man. Thus there developed two directions of activity on earth.
- One proceeded directly from the moon divinities and was lawfully
- Title: Book: Some Necessary Points of View
- direct themselves either consciously or — most often —
- “unconsciously,” directs himself according to matters of
- must be sought directly in another world. The same conscious mind
- Title: Book: On the Origin of the Earth
- with these names no other significance than that directly given to
- It was possible to direct oneself by them; one acted under the
- Title: Book: The Life of the Sun
- those forces which they had previously obtained directly from it as
- the capacity to render their motion a wisdom directed one. Previously
- Title: Book: Life on the Moon
- symbolical conceptions can direct its life in accordance with
- Title: Book: The Life of Earth
- has been characterized. Always it is only the Main directions of
- stimulated anew and the development directed into quite different
- Title: Book: The Fourfold Man of Earth
- in different directions. No modern engineering skill could fit a
- and again transforming themselves in the direction of greater
- more and more of his inner being. The final result in this direction
- Title: Book: Answers to Questions
- the Greeks is built up on the basis of directly acting forces which
- which the Atlantean used directly for the transformation of actual
- Title: Book: Prejudices Arising from Alleged Science (1904)
- are of a kind which also develop without direct sunlight. Thus, among
- need direct sunlight and dry air, are not present. And also with
- through what they state than through the direction into which
- direction which in the future will cause it to join the stream which
- understand the sentence: “Our I has formerly lived directly in
- our human ancestors, and it will continue to live in our direct or
- indirect descendants.” (Forel, Leben und Tod (Life and
- Title: Book: Cosmic Memory: Back Cover
- Among the activities springing from the work of Rudolf Steiner are the Bio-Dynamic Farming and Gardening Association which aims at improved nutrition resulting from methods of agriculture outlined by Rudolf Steiner; the art of Eurythmy, created and described by him as visible speech and visible song; the work of the Clinical and Therapeutical Institute of Arlesheim, Switzerland, with related institutions in other countries; the homes for the treatment of mentally retarded children; and new directions of work in such fields as Mathematics, Physics, Painting, Sculpture, Music Therapy, Drama, Speech Formation, Astronomy, Economics and Psychology.
- Title: Book: Introduction: Cosmic Memory
- his assistance in many other directions, he carefully supervised the
- direction; the further development of Steiner's indications of new
- directions of work in such fields as Mathematics, Physics, Painting,
- accomplished for the good of mankind in so many directions can come
- direction. In the matter of style, I do not so describe that my
- spiritual world directly. However, only after nearly forty years was
- his achievements are directly connected with the ultimate destiny of
- he followed in forfeiting divine direction for the attainment of his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: