Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lose
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Contemporary Civilization in the Mirror of the Science of the Spirit (1904)
- lose confidence in this interpretation.
- Title: Book: Our Atlantean Ancestors
- develops in an organism, an old faculty loses power and acuteness.
- power others are always connected. Memory is closer to the deeper
- powers were developed which were still closer to those of subordinate
- closely related to the beings of nature which surrounded them than
- Title: Book: The Lemurian Race
- lose themselves in bottomless depths. It was, so to speak, nature's
- does not describe the matter quite exactly, but fairly closely, if
- Title: Book: The Hyperborean and the Polarean Epoch
- desires. But all this was enclosed in a soul body. Only to the
- Title: Book: On the Origin of the Earth
- hand, “hidden or closed cycle” for the latter. But other
- them are “closed” ones.
- his heavenly body become extinct during a “closed cycle”
- yet have on Saturn, and which the medium loses in the state of
- the Sun and the heavenly bodies most closely connected with it. It is
- Title: Book: The Life of Saturn
- never have become a self-enclosed entity, a
- Title: Book: Life on the Moon
- approaches more and more closely to the Sun, and when the time of
- Title: Book: The Life of Earth
- plants gradually lose the animal character of their sensibility, and
- makeshifts, and really lose all meaning in relation to these remote
- era, the word “race” will again lose all sense. In
- Title: Book: The Fourfold Man of Earth
- animal realm, which is closest to man, had already fallen behind on
- in an ascending development. In future, the former will lose their
- be the first to lose their importance, they therefore were the first
- lose it again.
- Title: Book: Introduction: Cosmic Memory
- In his Berlin teaching work he saw how closely related are the
- Title: Book: Preface: Preface by the Editor of the German Edition (1939)
- Oriental associates with them remained closed to the European. The
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: